MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
In this course, audience will learn how to design and implement Microsoft 365 services, how to manage user identity and roles. They will also learn about managing access and authentications as well as plan for Office 365 workload deployment and application deployment.
This course will prepare it’s audience for, MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services exam.
Who This course is designed for
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
- Office 365 overview
- Moving your organization to Office 365
- Recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Manage User Security Groups and Licenses for Cloud Identities
- Plan and Implement Identity Synchronization
- Planning and Implementing Federated Identities
- Implementing Applications and External Access
Office 365 Management
Learn about Office 365 Management, including key components of Office 365, how to move your organization to Office 365, how to configure Office 365, and how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments.;
Microsoft 365 Tenant & Service Management
Learn about Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organization’s Microsoft 365 tenant and services.;
Microsoft 365 Identity Management