MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
In this course audiences will learn, how to implement modern device services, implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management. They will also learn, how to manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance.
This training will prepare it’s audiences for, MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security exam.
Who This course is designed for
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
- General knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Archiving and Retention in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence
- Managing Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Managing Search and Investigations
- Planning for Device Management
- Planning Your Windows 10 Deployment Strategy
- Implementing Mobile Device Management
Microsoft 365 Security Management
Learn about Microsoft 365 Security Management, including how to manage your security metrics, how to enable Azure AD Identity Protection, how to configure your Microsoft 365 security services, and user Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence.;
Microsoft 365 Compliance Management
Learn about Microsoft 365 Compliance Management, including data retention and data loss prevention solutions in Microsoft 365, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, implementing and managing data governance, and managing search and investigations. ;