MD-100: Windows 10
In this course attendees will learn how to, deploy Windows 10, manage devices and data, configure connectivity and maintain windows.
This course will prepare it’s audience for, MD-100: Windows 10 exam.
Who This course is designed for
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
- Prepare to install Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
- Configuring Peripherals and Drivers
- Configuring Networking
- Configuring Storage
- Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Configuring Advanced Management Tools
- Supporting the Windows 10 Environment
- Troubleshooting the Windows OS
- Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
Installing Windows 10
In this course, students will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems. Students will also learn about the new Windows servicing model and methods for keeping Windows up to date. The course will conclude with common post-installation tasks. ;
Configuring Windows 10
In this course, students will learn how to support the configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include managing storage, files, drivers, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. This course will also cover managing and deploying applications. ;
Protecting Windows 10
In this course, students will learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Students will be introduced to common methods used for authentication and access control. This course will teach how to configure file and folder permissions and creating security policies. Students will also be introduced to the different types of external threats and how to leverage features like encryption and firewalls, as well as tools like Windows Defender.;